Do you have experience in financial services (accounting or bookkeeping preferably), have a talent for sales and are looking for a future with a leading global SaaS company?
Xero is taking the world by storm with beautiful accounting software, providing accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses real time access to their business accounting information, online, anytime, any place.
Xero Partners are accountants and bookkeepers who work with Xero. You will be recruiting and educating new Partners in regions outside our core regions of USA, NZ, AU and the UK. You'll work closely with local and global teams to grow Xero practices in all regions.
As this is a globally focussed position, you may be required to work outside normal working hours to build effective working relationships with Partners outside of NZ. You will ideally have:
- Proven experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Small business accounting software experience
- Ability to create a strong rapport over the phone
- An interest and intrigue in the emerging online accounting market
- Proven sales performance (an advantage)
- Ability to create rapport over the phone
- Loads of initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and an enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to take ownership of a process
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice and systems will be looked on favourably
- Flexibility around working with partners in different time zones
To be successful in this role, you need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth company, and enjoy working with a wide array of bookkeeping professionals.
Most importantly you'll be someone who believes in our product and the company!
If this sounds like you, please apply today. We would love to hear from you.