Remember the details
Make sure you understand the application process and important dates, then apply for the position you want.
Before you apply
- Keep your resume, cover letter and your academic transcript handy (we know it won’t be complete until the end of the year – so just send us everything so far).
- Have a copy of your passport with visa ready (only applies if you’re not a citizen or permanent resident).
- Add links to your online portfolio, website, Github/Stack Overflow/Behance pages, or anything else you want to show us.
- February 2019. Applications open for 2019 grad postings.
- March 2019. Applications close. Note that this date may be earlier if all positions are filled.
- March/ April 2019. Tentative team interviews scheduled.
Get your shine on
Remember this: your next step is a big decision. So it’s important that you get your moment to shine – and the Xero interview process is designed to do just that. Everything starts with an initial phone screen. Then, if you’re invited to on-site interviews, you’ll get the grand tour, meet the teams and more. You’ll also get a first-hand introduction to our technology. Get your shine on and apply today.