- Navigate Xero in order to effectively utilise the available tools and increase efficiencies.
- Access the demo company in order to try out Xero’s features and demo Xero to prospective clients.
- Identify the different Xero editions and their features in order to select the correct plans for clients
- Set up a new Xero organisation.
- Identify and use the dashboard features to view a snapshot of the organisation's financials and utilise its shortcuts to increase efficiencies.
- Identify the best way to find support in order to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Identify the key features of Xero, including bank feeds, to get the most out of the software.
- Identify the various Xero mobile apps so you can run your business from anywhere on the go.
Utilise Xero HQ to better manage day to day workflows and My Xero to access the Demo Company and add new organisations. Navigate Xero and discover all the features needed to run a business effortlessly, and keep an eye on the finances anywhere, anytime, with the Xero mobile apps.
- Expense claims
- My Xero
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
Xero Espresso webinar
Keeping things short & sweet, we'll show you in 45 minutes some of the powerful features available in Xero, such as the innovative bank reconciliation & sales invoicing. View course
How to manage CIS with Xero
Learn what CIS is and how you can use CIS with Xero to help you work more effectively. View course