- Add Xero Projects to a subscription and give staff members access.
- Create projects for existing or new customers, and add all the information you’ll need to track progress and manage invoicing.
- Add time to projects, giving you the flexibility to choose the most efficient method.
- Add expenses to a project, giving you the flexibility to choose the most efficient method.
- Create fixed price, time and materials, or progress payment invoices based on actual project information, saving you time and avoiding errors.
- Use the Detail or Summary reports to review project financials and check out the Detailed time report to see how your team is spending their time on projects.
Xero Projects is a simple job costing tool that allows you to track time and expenses against each job. Learn how to set up projects, enter time, allocate expenses, invoice customers and report on the numbers.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
Positioning Making Tax Digital (MTD) to your clients
Want to get ahead of the curve and prepare your clients (and your practice) for Making Tax Digital? Find out how to communicate the changes to your clients, so you can make sure they’re MTD ready with minimal fuss, well ahead of the deadline. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly product webinar. Join us on the first Wednesday of each quarter for a deep dive into new product releases and what’s on the roadmap in the next 90 days within core Xero. View course