- Customise the dashboard and navigate in Xero.
- Add users, and important information to settings.
- Add and manage Files in Xero.
- Add information into settings to display on reports, and promote consistency.
- Edit and import a chart of accounts.
- Edit import template and import invoices and bills.
- Set the conversion date and add conversion balances.
Learn how to read and customise the dashboard, invite users with the right level of access, set up the files inbox, customise the chart of accounts and enter the opening transactions and starting balances.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
Set up and Manage CIS in Xero
Xero make it easy to manage your clients Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) obligations. Deductions are calculated automatically, and you can easily make payments. File clients returns with one click and easily create monthly reports. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly product webinar. Join us on the first Wednesday of each quarter for a deep dive into new product releases and what’s on the roadmap in the next 90 days within core Xero. View course