- How to find and update basic information within Settings
- edit Contact details
- turn on the Client's Public Profile
- locate and verify Financial Settings
- check invited Users and their permissions
- find and verify Tracking Categories and Options edit Branding themes, check default Invoice Settings and verify Payment Services
- review the Chart of Accounts and verify accounts in the Archive tab
Ensuring a Client has been setup correctly is very important. In this course, we'll show you the key areas to review post conversion in Xero, including Settings and the Chart of Accounts.
Note: This is part of initial Xero Certification as Elective course or can be taken as part of maintaining Xero Certification.
Download the Quick reference guide for the course .
More courses you might be interested in
3 Advisor CREDITS
Xero Monthly Product Update
In this webinar you will learn about the latest product updates and feature releases. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
End of Financial Year in Xero
Find out how you can get the year end process wrapped up in no time at all. View course
40 Payroll CREDITS
Xero Payroll Certification (eLearning)
Learn how to set up your clients on Payroll in Xero, and show them how they can run pay runs, make adjustments, and reconcile and report on their payroll. View course