- Navigate Xero in order to effectively utilise the available tools and increase efficiencies.
- Access the demo company in order to try out Xero’s features and demo Xero to prospective clients.
- Identify the different Xero editions and their features in order to select the correct plans for clients
- Set up a new Xero organisation.
- Identify and use the dashboard features to view a snapshot of the organisation's financials and utilise its shortcuts to increase efficiencies.
- Identify the best way to find support in order to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Identify the key features of Xero, including bank feeds, to get the most out of the software.
- Identify the various Xero mobile apps so you can run your business from anywhere on the go.
Utilise Xero HQ to better manage day to day workflows and My Xero to access the Demo Company and add new organisations. Navigate Xero and discover all the features needed to run a business effortlessly, and keep an eye on the finances anywhere, anytime, with the Xero mobile apps.
- Xero HQ
- Expense claims
- My Xero
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly product webinar. Join us on the first Wednesday of each quarter for a deep dive into new product releases and what’s on the roadmap in the next 90 days within core Xero. View course
Positioning Making Tax Digital (MTD) to your clients
Want to get ahead of the curve and prepare your clients (and your practice) for Making Tax Digital? Find out how to communicate the changes to your clients, so you can make sure they’re MTD ready with minimal fuss, well ahead of the deadline. View course