- Choose the correct inventory method for your business and understand how Xero accounts for inventory.
- Add products and services as tracked or untracked inventory items and set up inventory accounts.
- Import multiple inventory items in one go and enter opening balances for inventory items you track.
- Edit inventory items individually or in bulk and delete items you no longer need.
- Create an adjustment account to record inventory adjustments.
Learn the differences between tracked and untracked inventory items. Minimise data entry by setting up items for those products and services you frequently buy and sell and track cost of goods sold.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
Positioning Making Tax Digital (MTD) to your clients
Want to get ahead of the curve and prepare your clients (and your practice) for Making Tax Digital? Find out how to communicate the changes to your clients, so you can make sure they’re MTD ready with minimal fuss, well ahead of the deadline. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly product webinar. Join us on the first Wednesday of each quarter for a deep dive into new product releases and what’s on the roadmap in the next 90 days within core Xero. View course