- Choose the correct inventory method for your business and understand how Xero accounts for inventory.
- Add products and services as tracked or untracked inventory items and set up inventory accounts.
- Import multiple inventory items in one go and enter opening balances for inventory items you track.
- Edit inventory items individually or in bulk and delete items you no longer need.
- Create an adjustment account to record inventory adjustments.
Learn the differences between tracked and untracked inventory items. Minimise data entry by setting up items for those products and services you frequently buy and sell and track cost of goods sold.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
Set up and Manage CIS in Xero
Xero make it easy to manage your clients Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) obligations. Deductions are calculated automatically, and you can easily make payments. File clients returns with one click and easily create monthly reports. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly product webinar. Join us on the first Wednesday of each quarter for a deep dive into new product releases and what’s on the roadmap in the next 90 days within core Xero. View course