- How to set up a Budget, populate it using the import template and update it directly in Xero's Budget Manager
- use filters to create a new Budget, and how to delete and copy Budgets
- use a Budget Variance Report and why
- use the Budget Summary Report and why
- make adjustments with the Export function in the Budget Manager
Using tools such as the Xero Budget Manager, can open up further discussions with your client's. We'll show you how to create and adjust Budgets, and run Reports using these figures in comparison with Actual figures.
Note: This is part of initial Xero Certification as Elective course or can be taken as part of maintaining Xero Certification.
Download the Quick reference guide for the course .
More courses you might be interested in
3 Advisor CREDITS
Xero Monthly Product Update
In this webinar you will learn about the latest product updates and feature releases. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
End of Financial Year in Xero
Find out how you can get the year end process wrapped up in no time at all. View course
40 Payroll CREDITS
Xero Payroll Certification (eLearning)
Learn how to set up your clients on Payroll in Xero, and show them how they can run pay runs, make adjustments, and reconcile and report on their payroll. View course