- Add bank accounts and connect to a bank feed, or import statement lines.
- Reconcile invoices and bills to bank statement lines, manage advanced reconciliations, and make adjustments.
- Create spend and receive money transactions while reconciling the bank.
- Use bank rules and cash coding to quickly reconcile cash transactions.
- Use the Bank Reconciliation report to match the statement balance with the actual bank balance as per online banking.
Learn how to set up bank feeds in Xero and use the real time bank statement data to keep the accounts up to date in a couple of clicks.
- Chart of accounts
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
Positioning Making Tax Digital (MTD) to your clients
Want to get ahead of the curve and prepare your clients (and your practice) for Making Tax Digital? Find out how to communicate the changes to your clients, so you can make sure they’re MTD ready with minimal fuss, well ahead of the deadline. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly product webinar. Join us on the first Wednesday of each quarter for a deep dive into new product releases and what’s on the roadmap in the next 90 days within core Xero. View course