- Set up organisation, pension details and employee details on Payroll in Xero
- Explain to your clients how to run Payroll in Xero day to day
- Explain to your clients how to reconcile and report on their payroll
There are six sections in this certification:
- Setting up the organisation
- Setting up pension details,
- Setting up employees,
- Processing pay runs,
- Processing pension details,
- Reconciling and reporting.
Each section explains and demonstrates the workflow for Payroll in Xero, based on the experience of our Xero Partners. Each time, you have the chance to try out what you have seen demonstrated. At the end of each course, you must answer two out of three questions correctly to become certified.
Please note this course is for initial Payroll Certification only. If you're already Payroll Certified and looking to re-certify, check out Xero U for courses that earn Payroll Certification credits. You'll need to have a laptop and charger ready for this session. Wi-Fi will be available and you'll need either Google Chrome or Firefox installed to get the most out of the day.
More courses you might be interested in
5 Advisor CREDITS
End of Financial Year in Xero
Find out how you can get the year end process wrapped up in no time at all. View course
40 Payroll CREDITS
Xero Payroll Certification (eLearning)
Learn how to set up your clients on Payroll in Xero, and show them how they can run pay runs, make adjustments, and reconcile and report on their payroll. View course