At the end of this certification, you will be able to:
- state what you need to do to prepare and align your firm ready to adopt cloud-based accounting
- state the elements of a successful project plan
- manage objections within your firm
- recommend the right Xero pricing plans to your clients
- recommend the right timing for migration and what data to convert
- advise on bank feeds and the preferred way for gathering client data
- advise on a Chart of Accounts strategy
- carry out post conversion checks
This certification follows Xero's recommended approach to migrating large numbers of clients to Xero. It's called the Digital Practice Journey and it has five stages:
Course 1: Planning your Xero migration covers Consider, Align and Plan.
Course 2: Migrating your clients to Xero covers Migrate.
There is a recertification course called Optimising Xero in your practice which covers Optimise.
You should have successfully completed Xero Advisor Certification, before attempting this certification. You will need headphones to listen to the audio narration on this course. We suggest you take a ten-minute break at the end of each course, to give you time to absorb the new knowledge.
- Xero HQ
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
Positioning Making Tax Digital (MTD) to your clients
Want to get ahead of the curve and prepare your clients (and your practice) for Making Tax Digital? Find out how to communicate the changes to your clients, so you can make sure they’re MTD ready with minimal fuss, well ahead of the deadline. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
Quarterly Product Update
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly product webinar. Join us on the first Wednesday of each quarter for a deep dive into new product releases and what’s on the roadmap in the next 90 days within core Xero. View course