At the end of this certification, you will be able to:
- state what you need to do to prepare and align your firm ready to adopt cloud-based accounting
- state the elements of a successful project plan
- manage objections within your firm
- recommend the right Xero pricing plans to your clients
- recommend the right timing for migration and what data to convert
- advise on bank feeds and the preferred way for gathering client data
- advise on a Chart of Accounts strategy
- carry out post conversion checks
This certification follows Xero's recommended approach to migrating large numbers of clients to Xero. It's called the Digital Practice Journey and it has five stages:
Course 1: Planning your Xero migration covers Consider, Align and Plan.
Course 2: Migrating your clients to Xero covers Migrate.
There is a recertification course called Optimising Xero in your practice which covers Optimise.
You should have successfully completed Xero Advisor Certification , before attempting this certification. You will need headphones to listen to the audio narration on this course. We suggest you take a ten-minute break at the end of each course, to give you time to absorb the new knowledge.
- Xero HQ
More courses you might be interested in
3 Advisor CREDITS
Xero Monthly Product Update
In this webinar you will learn about the latest product updates and feature releases. View course
5 Advisor CREDITS
End of Financial Year in Xero
Find out how you can get the year end process wrapped up in no time at all. View course
40 Payroll CREDITS
Xero Payroll Certification (eLearning)
Learn how to set up your clients on Payroll in Xero, and show them how they can run pay runs, make adjustments, and reconcile and report on their payroll. View course