About Xavier Analytics
A companion for accounting pros - take control of your Xero data with Xavier Analytics. Build reports, spot anomalies and take action on AI insights generated by Xavier's analytical engine.
Xavier helps you and your team get a handle on the transactional data in Xero across all your clients. By guiding team members through a data cleanup process, Xavier’s AI engine highlights errors and encourages consistency - ultimately increasing efficiency across your team. Cleanup tools such as identifying duplicate contacts and mis-coded transactions across a supplier’s transaction history lead to cleaner, faster filing and reporting.
Take advantage of the resulting sanitised data by building powerful reports in Xavier’s pivot-table playground, and share them with your team and across clients. Keep track of key liabilities such as Corporation Tax and VAT with Xavier’s customisable calculations.
Xavier Analytics + Xero
- Demolish Duplicates: our Insights engine can identify duplicate contacts quickly and easily using Xavier's machine-learning aided algorithm.
- Clean up your Codes: Xavier can identify mis-coded invoices and transactions based on contact history, to make sure everyone's keeping track correctly.
- Lock in Lock Dates: track any Locked Period changes in Xero, quickly find what has changed, and ensure upkeep of Lock dates ahead of important reporting periods.
- Slice and Dice Data: pivot, group, filter and sort client data using powerful pivot tables in our sandbox, directly in your browser. Take action quickly - records in Xavier have links straight through to the relevant spot in Xero.
- Create Custom Reports: save your sandbox configurations as Custom Reports, then share them with your team. Run those reports across any of your clients, or export to excel on deman
To start using Xavier to track your Xero data, simply add a client with one click from the homepage, and enter your Xero credentials to approve.
We'll take care of the rest, with a full initial import and then automated syncing on a daily basis so you are always up to date. You can also click to sync at any time directly from Xavier’s Insights if you have been busy making changes.
Visit https://xavier-analytics.com to get started with a 14 day trial, and see what Xavier can do for you.
Ireland, United Kingdom