With over 300,000 UK business customers ranging from SMEs to household names, Worldpay is the UK's largest payments provider.
We have more than 30 years experience of processing payments. This experience enables us to provide solutions that fit every business need, whether it be; accepting payments from international customers or how best to protect you from fraud.
Worldpay gives you:
Get set up quickly and easily: Xero have made it easy to set up Worldpay as your payment provider
Get paid faster: Email customised invoices straight from your Xero account and get paid online instantly with Worldpay
A quick and secure way to enable credit card and debit card payments online and on Xero invoices
Helpful information about Worldpay
How does the integration work with Xero?
Worldpay makes it simple for businesses using Xero to accept credit or debit card payments from their customers, directly from your Xero invoice.
How do you sync Xero and your company together?
- You can use Worldpay with Xero if you have a bank account in the United Kingdom.
- Create a Worldpay account. Even if you are a Worldpay customer you will need to create an account for the Worldpay Online Payment Gateway.
- Log in to Xero, go to Settings and then Payment Services. By clicking Add Payment Service you will see Worldpay listed as an option. Select Worldpay and follow the prompts to connect your account to Xero.
How much does it cost?
2.25% + £0.20
One simple rate applies to both credit and debit card payments. No joining or setup fees.
Is there a free trial?
It is free to create a Worldpay account. You will just pay per successful transaction. There are no monthly fees, setup fees, or hidden fees.
What countries does it operate in?
- Worldpay operate globally and serve merchants across 146 countries, including the UK, the US, India and Canada but we are also present in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Japan, China, Sweden, the Netherlands and Singapore.
- The Worldpay network is able to accept payments from geographies covering >99% of global GDP