Vistr — cashflow forecasting made easy!
Solve your cashflow Know your position, plan your net move.
Vistr is simple, easy, fast and FREE!
It’s the best way to use forecast your cashflow! Vistr enables you to:
- See the future — Know how much cash you have and how long will last; Forecast by week, quarter, year;
- Have complete control of your cash — Easily adjust supplier/customer payment dates. Set rules for each cost category.
- Customise your forecast using your chart of accounts and enabling you to add custom items for projects and scenarios
- Manager your costs and understand your cashflow risk;
- Smart algorithms predict major periodic payments for Tax (GST/VAT) and Payroll (employees, PAYG taxes, entitlements Pension/Superannuation)
- Always be up to date — Vistr sync's daily with Xero and applies your forecast rules automatically to the latest balances
- Integrate your budgets into your forecast
- Collaborate with others (owners, staff, advisors and accountants)
With VISTR you can ditch your spreadsheet, there is no transaction data entry, no complex formulas... and once you set your rules its always up-to-date.
Best of all Vistr is FREE!
Vistr + Xero
Vistr integrates directly to Xero and accesses your
- Bank accounts, Chart of Accounts and Balances
- Historical Transactions (to predict timing of future in/out flows), and
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable (for you to schedule)
You select the forecast approach:
- Simple (Money in vs. Money Out), or
- Custom (matching your chart of accounts).
Vistr enables you to see your cashflow forecast over two time horizons short-term (12 weeks), and longer term (12 months). You then simply:
- Schedule your Invoices (In/Out),
- Set periodic rules to apply to each cost category, and
- Set the period where scheduled invoices override the rules to creat a more accurate forecast.
You can add custom items that appear only in Vistr, and import/export your XERO budgets.
New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom