Know you’re getting paid, even before the job is done.
Shieldpay verifies all users with our bank-grade security checks. Funds are held securely in Escrow, and only released when both sides tell us to.
Whether you’re a contractor wanting to get paid or a manufacturer shipping items overseas, your money is always visible and with Shieldpay, you’re in safe hands.
Available in 32 countries including the UK, Singapore, United States and across Europe.
Shieldpay + Xero
1. Our ‘Pay now’ button appears on your invoices.
2. Your customers simply click the button and either pay by card, bank transfer or funds in their Shieldpay “My Vault” account
3. You will both see the funds held and protected in Escrow
4. As soon as you are both happy with the transaction, funds will be instantly released and available in your Shieldpay account.
5. Withdrawals are fast and free via Visa Direct or Bank Transfer
Linking your Shieldpay account to Xero is quick and easy.
You can either do this from your Shieldpay account, or in your Xero settings the next time you log in to send an invoice.
In your Xero settings:
- Go to General Settings and click Payment Services.
- Click Add Payment Service and select Shieldpay
- Enter your Shieldpay account email address and click Save.
From a Xero invoice:
- In Accept Online Payments, click Set up.
- From the Select Provider drop-down, choose Shieldpay
- Enter your Shieldpay account email address and click Save
From your Shieldpay account:
- Log in and go to My Account
- Select Xero and follow the few steps to connect in seconds Once linked, all of your future invoices are sent with a Shieldpay “Pay Now” button.
Support & Contact