Get paid on time and reconcile invoices automatically
GoCardless allows you to take control of your payments, ensuring your invoices get paid in a timely manner via Direct Debit. With automatic reconciliation within Xero, GoCardless will improve your cash flow and reduce your admin. Join over 20,000 businesses processing over £1bn a year and say goodbye to late payments.
GoCardless gives you:
Get paid on time: Collect payments automatically for your Xero invoices as soon as they’re due.
Reduce admin: Stop chasing customers and automatically reconcile invoices with payments.
Low fees: Free integration. Pay just 1%, capped at £2 per transaction, with no set up costs or hidden fees.
Quick and simple online setup: Both you and your customers can sign up in moments online and via your mobile.
Integration with Xero: Manage your customers and reconcile all your payments within Xero.
Who is it for?
GoCardless is a great for regular and subscription payments. It’s the perfect solution for:
- monthly or quarterly invoicing for accountants, bookkeepers and other professional services (fixed or variable amounts)
- retainers for web developers, consultants and wholesalers
- subscription businesses including gyms, charities and membership organisations
How does it work with Xero?
Get your customers in Xero set up with a Direct Debit mandate via a simple online form. You can then collect payments automatically when you generate invoices in Xero. Payments and invoices are reconciled automatically in Xero.
How do you sync it with Xero?
Get started in four simple steps:
- Connect your account: Get started in minutes by connecting your GoCardless and Xero accounts to the GoCardless for Xero App. Your accountant can also manage your account on your behalf.
- Set up your customers: Automatically send out requests to set up a Direct Debit when you create a customer in Xero. Alternatively, manually email requests or import your existing GoCardless mandates and match them up to your Xero customers.
- Start collecting payments: Each time you create an invoice in Xero you can collect the payment automatically by Direct Debit on the invoice due date. Alternatively, you can manually collect payments for specific customers or invoices. Collect payments in both Pounds and Euros.
- Automatically reconcile invoices: Once you’ve received a payment, the relevant invoice(s) will be marked as paid with the GoCardless fee posted as an expense automatically. 'Get started'
How much does it cost?
Sign up is free and no minimum contract. You only pay per transaction with no minimum spend or set up fee.
What countries does it operate in?
GoCardless operates in the UK, Eurozone and Sweden, with many more countries to launch soon.
What support does it offer?
The GoCardless for Xero integration is powered by Directli, who provide our technical support.
If you have any questions about the integration you can contact the Directli support team on email@example.com or 01522 282103.
Visit the Directli support centre here.