The viba Alliance Partner Program is not a tool; but rather an online platform that provides accountants and other professional advisers with structure and processes to introduce and grow high margin and profitable, value-adding services.
The Program’s Materials, Tools and Programs target SME/ME clients and have been customised for a range of high value industries. The Program’s 7 special features include:
1. Research and Insights - SME/Industry
2. Engagement Materials & Processes
3. Business Valuation & Value Gap Tools
4. Valuation, Financial & Industry Performance Benchmarks
5. Advisory Solutions
6. CFO & Board of Advice Programs
7. Industry Specialisation Packages
Bstar + Xero
The Business Valuation and Benchmarking solutions include functionalities to connect with Xero, map/edit accounts and import financial data from Xero accounts.
Bstar Alliance Partners establish a client reference number in the viba Alliance Partner Program, then go to the nominated page for data input/entry:
1. Click on the Connect to XERO button, this will take you to the Welcome to Xero login page. Enter your login details to access the Xero file for your client.
2. Select which organisation that you wish to import the financial information, using the drop down menu, then click the Authorise button.
3. Select the Last Financial Year (LFY) for import from the drop down menu.
4. If you wish to update the mapping to Xero before Importing please click the Show Manual Mapping button.
5. Where mapping is empty or incorrect please click on Edit Mapping and correct.
6. Financial data will be imported when you click the Import Financials button.
New Zealand, United States, Global, Australia, United Kingdom