Xero's #XeroMoments Competition
- This promotion (the Promotion) is made on behalf of Xero (UK) Limited (company number 06071722), with its registered office at Bank House, 171 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1EB (Xero), and is open for a period of four weeks from 19 September 2018 to 16 October 2018 (BST) (the Promotion Period). Xero may, at its sole discretion, alter the Promotion Period.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, entrants must:
- Be located in the United Kingdom.
- Share a comment or photo of their ‘Xero Moment’ on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn via the Xero competition post.
For the purposes of this Promotion, the ‘Sharer’ will be anyone that posts their entry on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. There is a maximum of one entry per Sharer.
- Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to this Promotion (including eligibility of entries and the operation of the prize draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be weekly winners selected by Xero from the entrants that have met the entry criteria set out in clause 2 above. The winners will be the entries judged by Xero as some of the most interesting and original. There is a maximum of one prize awarded per Sharer.
- A winning entrant will be chosen weekly, for four weeks.
- Xero will either (a) purchase an experience worth up to £500 for a winner; or (b) purchase a voucher up to the value of £500 to be put towards an experience for a winner. This will reflect the winner’s ‘#XeroMoment’ and be confirmed with the winner before purchase is made.
- Xero employees are not eligible to enter the draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion.
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed as consent to use the winning entrant’s name and photographs for any publicity associated with this Promotion without further payment or other compensation to the winner.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.