September offer terms
These terms apply to Xero’s September free reward promotion in the UK (Promotion). If you participate in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. Who is eligible: You are eligible for this Promotion if:
- you are a United Kingdom resident aged 18 or over;
- you purchased a new Starter, Standard or Premium Xero subscription in the United Kingdom between 1 September and 30 September 2020;
- you have made two payments of your monthly Xero subscription fee;
- you have not received a discount or other promotion relating to your Xero subscription;
- you have not previously had a Xero subscription; and
- you are not an employee of Xero or TLC or their affiliates or agents, an immediate family member of such employees and any other person connected with this Promotion.
Xero and TLC reserve the right to require further details to assess your eligibility for this Promotion and can reject any registration which they consider, in their absolute discretion, is fraudulent or invalid.
2. Claim your reward: If you’re eligible for this Promotion, then:
- within five days of paying your subscription fee for the second month of your Xero subscription, you will receive an email with your unique promotion code
- you’ll need to register your details on http://www.xero-gift.co.uk, including your name, company name, email address and your unique promotion code
- once you’ve registered, you will receive an email from TLC within three working days explaining how to choose your reward. If you choose a physical item, you’ll need to provide your postal address, and the reward will be sent within 30 days
3. Closing date: You must register your details by 20 November 2020 and choose your reward within 14 days of receiving your unique promotion code. Your code is valid for one-time use only - once you’ve registered your details, your code will no longer be valid.
4. Your reward: If you’re eligible for this Promotion, you’ll be able to choose one of the following rewards:
- Lavazza Tiny Coffee Machine (Black)
- Sennheiser HD350 BT Wireless Headphones (Black)
- Epson Expression Home Printer XP2100
- One course from New Skills Academy
If a reward is unavailable due to circumstances beyond Xero’s or TLC’s control, it will be replaced with a reward of equal or greater value. Rewards can’t be resold, auctioned or exchanged, are not transferable and can’t be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
5. Limitation of liability: Other than liability that can’t be excluded or limited by law, neither Xero nor TLC is responsible or liable to compensate you, or accepts any liability, for any personal loss or injury occurring in relation to this Promotion, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the rewards offered in this Promotion and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Neither Xero or TLC accept any responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach TLC. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
6. Contact us: Any correspondence regarding this Promotion can be sent to:
Xero Gift, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU
If for any reason, you encounter a problem, please contact TLC using this contact form.
8. Housekeeping: These terms are governed by English law and any dispute will be referred to the English courts. If there’s any part of these terms that either one of us is unable to enforce, we’ll ignore that part but everything else will remain enforceable. Xero and TLC can cancel or amend this Promotion or these terms in exceptional circumstances, outside of their control. All decisions are at Xero and TLC’s absolute discretion and are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. This Promotion cannot be cannot be combined with other price promotions or offers.
This Promotion is promoted by Xero (UK) Limited (Xero), Bank House, 171 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1EB and administered by TLC UK Marketing Ltd (TLC), 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.