Certification makes your practice perfect
If you have clients with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold of £85k, then it’s time to get them ready for MTD for VAT. The 1 April 2019 deadline will be here before you know it.
But first you need to join the Xero Partner Program and get Xero-certified. Then, as a super user of Xero, you’ll be perfectly placed to offer your clients a superior service.
How to get Xero certified and become a super user
There are three ways for you to become a Xero partner:
What's in it for you?
Become a Xero certified partner and benefit from:
- MTD resources and account manager to help you become MTD-ready
- Practice optimisation software to help you become compliant and grow your business
- Real-time information 24/7
- Cash flow and credit control services
- Added extras so that you can add value to your clients’ businesses
- Expenses and projects free
And you get to come to Xerocon – the UK's most beautiful and innovative conference for cloud accounting leaders.Learn more
Let’s get started
So, you’re ready to grow your practice with Xero – good move. You’re just a few steps away from unlocking all the great benefits of using Xero products and being a Xero partner.