Terms and Conditions for Microsoft Office 365 Business Essentials promotion
*This offer is available from 29 January 2020 for the first 4,500 new Xero subscribers who purchase a Starter, Standard or Premium subscription in the UK. This offer can be redeemed once the subscriber has maintained their subscription for 31 days following purchase.
Customers will receive an email on day 35 with a link to the redemption company website to claim their free subscription.
The offer is for new Microsoft Office Business Essentials customers only, and existing accounts cannot be linked, they must be set up as new.
These Terms and Conditions govern The Xero campaign, offering Office 365 Business Essentials to new Xero customers (the “Promotion”). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications regarding the Promotion, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Xero (UK) Limited, Bank House, 171 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1EB
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over who are a new Xero subscriber, excluding employees of the Promoter and the Administrator and their respective affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion (“Participants”).
2. Promotional Period: Available to the first 4500 new subscribers from 29th January 2020. After 4500 subscribers the promotion will be deactivated.
a. Within 5 days of receiving the second payment for your subscription by Xero, you will be sent an email from Xero directing you to xero-gift.co.uk and a unique promotion code.
b. You must register your details on xero-gift.co.uk no later than 30 days from dispatch of email from Xero, including your; First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Company email Address and your unique promotion code.
c. Once registered, you will receive an email from TLC within 3 working days to the site where you can sign up for your 12 month subscription to Office 365 Business Essentials. Microsoft license has a 12-month validation and starts when the license is authenticated not claimed.
4. The offer: 12 month subscription to Office 365 Business Essentials which includes;
• Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
• Hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams
• Web versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
• File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
• Online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 people
• 24/7 phone and web support
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
5. The offer is limited to one per customer, per Xero subscription. Offer available to new Xero customers only.
6. Customers who have an existing Microsoft Office 365 subscription cannot link their account details to this offer. Offer available to new Office 365 Business Essentials customers only.
7. Each unique promotion code is valid for one time use only. Once customers have claimed the reward, their unique promotion code will no longer be valid.
8. The Promoter and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator.
9. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to require members to provide further verification of their subscription. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to reject those registrations which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
10. Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs and other additional services that go beyond those described services for the offer fulfilment are not included in the offer and must be paid by customers separately.
11. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
a. Are not a new Xero customer
b. Have not claimed the offer within the allotted deadline;
c. Have not used your offer within the allotted deadline following the conditions specified;
d. Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
12. The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace any reward with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
13. The reward cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged, is not transferable and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
14. The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to provide a substitute reward of equal or greater value.
15. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Administrator, nor its associated companies, will be responsible or liable to compensate the member, or accept any liability, for any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
16. This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding the Offer should be directed to “Xero Gift, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH". If for any reason you encounter a problem please call “TLC” on 0330 058 0172 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Alternatively, contact TLC (external agency) via the contact form here.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. In exceptional circumstances, outside of its control, the Promoter and administrator reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms.
20. All decisions are at the Promoter and the Administrator’s absolute discretion and are final. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or the Administrator.
21. These terms and conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.