Microsoft Partner Network – Xero Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Offer, subject to your continued compliance with the Offer Criteria set out below and these Terms and Conditions, you will receive a Xero Standard Business Edition subscription free of charge for 12 months from signing up (following which, you will be required to pay the full subscription price for your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription – see pricing).
Note that the discount is specific to your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription; it does not apply to payroll, and is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including promotional periods from Xero.
1. In order to register for the Offer, you must certify that you meet the following Offer Criteria:
You must be a certified and active member of the Microsoft UK Partner Network.
You must be a registered business in the United Kingdom.
2. You may be required, on an ongoing basis, to provide evidence that you continue to meet the Offer Criteria.
3. Xero may vary or add to the Offer Criteria, or impose limitations and exclusions in relation to the Offer, or any benefits related to the Offer, at any time in its sole discretion. Xero reserves the right to vary or terminate the Offer generally, or your approval to participate in the Offer, at any time.
4. If you meet the Offer Criteria you may, at Xero’s sole discretion, be approved for the Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, Xero may decline any application to register for the Offer without being required to provide reasons.
5. Upon registering for the Offer, you will receive a confirmation email to complete the Xero sign-up process and create a 30-day free trial.
6. Following registering for a trial, you will receive an email containing a promotion code that entitles you to a free of charge Xero Standard Business Edition subscription for 3 months.
7. To extend the promotional period on your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription for an additional 9 months, one member of your staff must complete the prescribed Xero education journey; “Xero Education for the Microsoft Partner Network”. Once complete you will receive an email confirming that your 100% discount has been extended for an additional 9 months.
8. The Xero Standard Business Edition subscription must be kept active and paying for the term of the Offer in order to receive the discount. Xero reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Offer should your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription become inactive or be downgraded.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to you (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Offer.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.