Conversion to Xero Program: Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Conversion Terms”) describe and govern the Conversion to Xero Program. The “Conversion to Xero Program” refers to services which are provided by a third party (“Conversion Services Provider”) to convert Xero’s customer’s data to a format recognised by the Xero platform, as described below.
CONVERSION TO XERO PROGRAM AND CONVERSION PROCESS
The Conversion to Xero Program is offered by Xero only to new subscribers of Xero Services or those who have signed up for a trial of Xero Services and is designed to help subsidize the cost to convert and import data from other another accounting platform into the Xero platform (“Conversion”). The Conversion to Xero Program may not be available in all geographies and not all accounting platforms are supported; please contact Xero at email@example.com to confirm whether a Conversion is available to you under this Conversion to Xero Program. The subsidy provided under the Conversion to Xero Program is not available in conjunction with any other offer (including but not limited to any discounts, free offer periods, trials or promo codes).
To initiate the Conversion, you may be re-directed from the Xero Services to the Conversion Services Provider website, where the Conversion Services Provider will require you to follow a number of steps to begin the Conversion process.
All Conversions will be carried out by the applicable Conversion Services Provider. The Conversion Services Provider will also be responsible for providing any support required in relation to a Conversion.
Once a Conversion has been completed, a new Xero Business Edition subscription will be created. The new Xero Business Edition subscription created by the Conversion Services Provider at the completion of a Conversion will be transferred back to you via the subscriber email address specified during the Conversion sign-up process.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must not re-sell the Conversion provided as part of the Conversion to Xero Program.
- Xero will pay the Conversion Services Provider for Conversions provided to you under the Conversion to Xero Program and in no event is this payment redeemable for cash by you. Furthermore, Xero will only pay for the standard conversion service offered by the Conversion Services Provider. If you select an additional or premium service, you may still participate in the Conversion to Xero Program, however you will be invoiced by the Conversion Services Provider for the increased cost relating to the additional or premium service provided and Xero is not responsible for any additional costs you incur in connection with the Conversion.
- Xero provides no representation or warranty as to the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the converted data in connection with the Conversion. You are advised to compare the trial balance information in your former accounting platform and in Xero and confirm the data that has been converted is indeed what you expect. Furthermore, Xero does not represent or warrant any converted data, the Conversion, or the Conversion to Xero Program will meet your requirements or suitability for any particular purpose. All implied conditions, representations or warranties are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose title, and non-infringement.
- You represent and warrant you have the right to provide data in connection with a Conversion to Xero and the Conversion Services Provider, as applicable, and to otherwise instruct the completion of a Conversion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to you (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Conversion to Xero Program (including for the avoidance of doubt, for any Conversion provided or completed in connection with the Conversion to Xero Program).
- Xero may terminate or vary the Conversion to Xero Program at any time in its absolute discretion by notice on its website.
- Additional eligibility criteria, limitations and exclusions may apply, at Xero’s sole discretion.
- Xero may provide your personal information to the applicable Conversion Service Provider in connection with the Conversion to Xero Program. Xero will require these Conversion Service Providers to be subject to comparable levels of security for your personal information as us and, where required, are bound by a legal agreement to keep your personal information private and secure.