TidyWork will simplify and streamline the complexity within your core business operations from small to enterprise. Are you a manufacturer needing to quote/budget then manage projects/production runs and capacity involving teams, materials, machines? Or an advanced professional services firm; providing architecture, engineering or surveying consultancy or a creative agency needing to quote, plan, schedule and manage project resources? Tidy will provide the needed power to control budgets and enhance your efficiency and enable greater profitability. Make better, confident project/production decisions through clear, accurate, real-time information with TidyWork.
TidyWork + Xero
TidyWork takes care of your project, job or production workflow cost and income detail sending the financial information seamlessly from TidyWork across to Xero through Tidy's simple mapping functionality. Manage staff time and payroll information, expenses, machine/asset usage, subcontractors, works orders, margins, purchase orders and the receipt of materials and their ongoing control in Tidy. Tidy provides your business the operational “heavy lifting” then sends to Xero what it needs to deal with the financial accounting.
Syncing your Xero account with TidyWork is quick and easy. Follow the steps below for a step by step guide on how to do this in minutes.
- Sign in to your Tidy account
- Go to 'Global Settings' at the top of your browser window
- Locate the ‘Xero’ section in the 'organization' tab of 'Global Settings' and click it
- You will now see a green button ‘Connect to Xero”
- Clicking the button will open a new browser window where you’ll be asked to authenticate with Xero (just follow the prompts)
- You have now connected TidyWork with Xero!
United States, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Malaysia, Philippines, Global, Australia, Singapore, United Kingdom