Consent for the Digital Resilience Bonus
The Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) is designed to encourage Singapore companies in the Retail and Food Services sector to adopt digital solutions that will improve efficiency in the post-COVID economy.
The DRB is managed by the Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) in partnership with Enterprise Singapore (ESG). The IMDA leads Singapore’s digital transformation with infocomm media.
If you are using the Xero platform, Xero will submit your Enterprise UEN, Enterprise Name, Contact Name, Contact Number, Contact Email and Xero usage evidence to the IMDA. You’ll need to give your permission before your Xero data is shared with the lMDA.
When filling out this form, please ensure the email address matches the email address linked to your Xero subscription. If it does not match we won’t be able to submit this information to the IMDA on your behalf.
Xero needs to submit this information to the IMDA on your behalf so that the IMDA can assess your eligibility for the DRB, based on your Xero usage information.
Please consent to Xero sharing your information with IMDA for the purposes of the DRB by ensuring you select “Yes” in the dropdown box of this form.
To be eligible for DRB your UEN must:
- Fall under the Food Services or Retail sector as at 26 May 2020
- Be incorporated on or before 26 May 2020
- Have an active PayNow Corporate account
- Be registered for the Peppol e-invoicing network
To qualify for Category 1 of DRB
- For Food Services Sector, your UEN must be using Accounting, HR/Payroll and Digital Ordering for Dine-in/Takeaway
- For Retail Sector, your UEN must be using Accounting, HR/Payroll and E-commerce
Please refer to Xero's Privacy Notice
For more information on the DRB, please visit the IMDA website.