Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.
Marketing | Singapore, Singapore
Who are we?
Xero is an innovative cloud software company taking on the world of accounting for small businesses. We are continuing to expand our footprint in Asia.
We’ve been shaking up the accounting software industry since 2006 with our beautiful, user-friendly cloud-based accounting solutions. We want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. Our software allows small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us.
This is an exciting internship opportunity for final year and penultimate year university students, recent grads or young professionals with 12-18 months work experience to join a fast-paced cloud technology company.
You will feel part of the team from day 1. You’ll assist the Marketing team with campaign development and execution including roadshows, office opening, end of year events and activities. You’ll also support the team with day to day admin and ad hoc organisational tasks to help them focus on delivering business objectives. No two days will be the same, this role is full of variety and you’ll need to have great time management and prioritisation skills to be able to roll with the punches. You’ll be a super-efficient and organised ringmaster, all while keeping a smile on your face!
What you’ll do
- Support the team with internal and external event coordination
- Help with collateral and merchandise orders and distribution when required
- Assist with marketing campaign development and execution including roadshows, office opening, end of year events and activities
- Provide general admin support to the Marketing team
- Support the team with creating new vendors and processing purchase orders
What you’ll bring with you
- You are final or penultimate year student, or you have already completed a BA or MA Degree in Marketing or Business (or another related field) from a recognised University
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to effectively prioritise a dynamic workload
- Self motivated, resilient and determined to succeed
- Previous work or internship experience as part of the Marketing team in a high growth technology company is a plus
- An excellent work ethic, energy, passion and determination to succeed
What we offer:
We’re offering a competitive internship remuneration package of S$1,200 per month and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career and be the best you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key player in making a real difference to small businesses in Asia. To peak inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply before Monday 18th Feb with your CV and cover letter!