Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.
Internal Client Support Engineer
IT/Operations | Wellington, New Zealand
Your IT future is calling. We are currently recruiting a Support Engineer champion to join our Internal IT team here at Xero. As a highly visible representative member of the team, this role is responsible for 2nd level support to Xeros growing internal user base.
This role will be responsible for
- Diagnosing, investigating and resolving incidents and problems
- Responding rapidly to user requests and logged incidents
- New user setup and general Active Directory user administration
- Hardware selection, procurement and asset management
- Liaise with Xero’s 3rd parties as and when needed to resolve technical issues
To be successful you will have
- Top notch customer service skills
- Logical problem solving skills
- Past experience working within an ITIL aligned helpdesk
- Experience in Microsoft, Apple and cloud delivered technologies
- Exposure to networks - LAN/WAN and Wireless technologies
- The ability to work well with a team to solve problems and drive efficiencies
- The ability to be creative with solutions when traditional methods can’t be applied
If you are ready to take on a new challenge in a fast-paced, international organisation where the sky's the limit - we want to hear from you. Please apply online.