Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.
Sales Development Specialist - Based in Singapore
Sales | Singapore, Singapore
Who are we?
Xero is an innovative cloud software company taking on the world of accounting for small businesses. We are continuing to expand our footprint in Asia.
We’ve been shaking up the accounting software industry since 2006 with our beautiful, user-friendly cloud-based accounting solutions. We want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. Our software allows small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us.
This is a key role in our sales team at Xero. You will be the first point of call and key point of contact for new partners signing up to become part of the Xero Partner Program. You will work closely with Sales Operations to ensure that we are efficiently onboarding and activating high-quality partners across Asia.
What you’ll do
- You’ll qualify and convert suitable partners and ensure that they are set up operationally, understand our Xero partner program and have sufficient training on the Xero platform.
- You’ll work with these partners to help them add their first client as well as set up their own practice in Xero.
- You’ll manage a group of partners who haven’t yet engaged with Xero, helping them to start their Xero journey through campaigns, regular contact and training.
- Invite partners to attend your training workshops and/or webinars, engage them in the training material and promptly follow up to drive partner participation.
- Provide phone-based engagement with clients to handle day-to-day issues, always responding in a timely matter.
- You’ll proactively seek out opportunities for partner recruitment and work alongside both operations and marketing in efforts to increase lead generation.
What you’ll bring with you
- Degree from a recognised University
- 1-2 years experience managing customers and a pipeline of leads
- Ability to quickly build rapport with people via telephone
- Self starter who likes to take initiative
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Self motivated, resilient and determined to succeed
- An excellent work ethic and passion for cloud technology and helping small businesses grow
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Previous work experience in a high growth technology company is a plus
- Proficiency in Bahasa is a plus
What we offer:
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career and be the best you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity be a key player in making a real difference to small businesses in Asia. To peak inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now with your CV and cover letter!