About this course
What you will learn
- How to set up staff members and assign them the correct access in the system.
- How to customise your practice settings to determine how information will be stored, displayed and processed in Practice Manager.
- How to prepare and manipulate external data and how to import it into the application.
- How to enable the Xero Practice Edition integration to share billing information between the two systems.
- How to enable NZ Tax in Practice Manager.
- How to prepare for your Go Live day and how to manage the transition to a new system.
About the tutorials
- The course consists of nine steps, and each step contains one or multiple tutorials.
- Each tutorial contains the following information:
- Video: To demonstrate how to complete the step.
- Key learning points: To highlight the most important points mentioned in the video.
- Tips & tricks: Additional information and recommendations to help you complete the step successfully.
- What should I do now: Instructions on how you should proceed with your own implementation.
- Useful links: Additional links to the online help centre, PDF files, sample CSV files or templates that you can use to help you complete the tutorial.
How to complete the tutorials
- Read all the information in the Introduction section to know exactly what you are expected to do.
- Complete the tutorials in the order that they are presented, starting with Step 1 and ending with Step 9. There are important data dependencies that determine this order.
- In each tutorial, first watch the video and then read the supporting information.
- Log into your own account and follow the What should I do now? instructions to complete each step in your implementation journey. If necessary, watch the video again to help you complete the necessary tasks.
- Depending on the size of your business and your chosen implementation journey, you may be able to skip some tutorials.
Help and support
- Use the help available in the application to access the online help centre or to contact support.
- If you need more specialised help, then at any stage during your implementation journey you can reach out to our enablement team at email@example.com.