A couple of weeks or months after you start using the system, you should consider reviewing your setup and processes, to make sure that you are getting the most out of the application in terms of efficiency, productivity and profitability. Consider contacting the Xero Partner Enablement team to help you with this review.
Key Learning Points
The Xero Partner Enablement team is able to:
- Review your system configuration and recommend tweaks and adjustments to help you get the most out of your XPM experience.
- Review your business processes and recommend best practices that work best with XPM.
- Review your templates and provide additional templates that support best practices.
- Assess user acceptance and competence in your business, and provide training and support services to your staff.
What should I do now?
- Schedule some time in the future, 6-10 weeks from go live date, to complete a review of the system.
- When the time comes, you can evaluate the system yourself, or you can reach out to the Xero Partner Enablement team to help you with this project.
- Consider training options for staff who will be using XPM - check out Xero U.