If you have additional staff members that require access to the system, you can add these manually. This is quick and easy if you only have a few staff members. If you have five or more, then consider using the import function.
Key Learning Points
- A new staff record has no settings and no privileges assigned to them.
- When you save a staff account, the user will receive an automatic email with their login details.
- Disabling the Currently Working? option does not deactivate a user; it just excludes them from entering timesheets and appearing in job allocation lists.
Tips & Tricks
- Consider using 0 or 1 for base rate, if the base rate is directly linked to the staff member’s wages.
- Enter billable rates for each staff member, so you can bill clients according to the time that they will record against jobs.