- Add Xero Projects to a subscription and give staff members access.
- Create projects for existing or new customers, and add all the information you’ll need to track progress and manage invoicing.
- Add time to projects, giving you the flexibility to choose the most efficient method.
- Add expenses to a project, giving you the flexibility to choose the most efficient method.
- Create fixed price, time and materials, or progress payment invoices based on actual project information, saving you time and avoiding errors.
- Use the Detail or Summary reports to review project financials and check out the Detailed time report to see how your team is spending their time on projects.
Xero Projects is a simple job costing tool that allows you to track time and expenses against each job. Learn how to set up projects, enter time, allocate expenses, invoice customers and report on the numbers.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
3 Advisor CREDITS
Monthly Product Updates
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our monthly product update. View course
New - 5 Payroll CREDITS
Quarterly Payroll Product Update - May 2019
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly payroll update. We’ll take a deep dive into new payroll releases and show you what’s on the roadmap for the next 90 days. View course