- How to find and update basic information within Settings
- edit Contact details
- turn on the Client's Public Profile
- locate and verify Financial Settings
- check invited Users and their permissions
- find and verify Tracking Categories and Options
- edit Branding themes, check default Invoice Settings and verify Payment Services
- review the Chart of Accounts and verify accounts in the Archive tab
Ensuring a Client has been setup correctly is very important. In this course, we'll show you the key areas to review post conversion in Xero, including Settings and the Chart of Accounts.
Note: This is part of initial Xero Certification as Elective course or can be taken as part of maintaining Xero Certification.
Download the Quick reference guide for the course .
More courses you might be interested in
2 Advisor CREDITS
Find & Recode
Learn the fastest way to fix lots of coding errors quickly. View course
3 Advisor CREDITS
Monthly Product Updates
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our monthly product update. View course
40 Advisor CREDITS
Xero Advisor Certification
Get a good grounding in the key principles to convert clients, work in Xero and analyse reports View course