- Navigate Xero in order to effectively utilise the available tools and increase efficiencies.
- Access the demo company in order to try out Xero’s features and demo Xero to prospective clients.
- Identify the different Xero editions and their features in order to select the correct plans for clients
- Set up a new Xero organisation.
- Identify and use the dashboard features to view a snapshot of the organisation's financials and utilise its shortcuts to increase efficiencies.
- Identify the best way to find support in order to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Identify the key features of Xero, including bank feeds, to get the most out of the software.
- Identify the various Xero mobile apps so you can run your business from anywhere on the go.
Utilise Xero HQ to better manage day to day workflows and My Xero to access the Demo Company and add new organisations. Navigate Xero and discover all the features needed to run a business effortlessly, and keep an eye on the finances anywhere, anytime, with the Xero mobile apps.
- Xero HQ
- Expense claims
- My Xero
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
3 Advisor CREDITS
Monthly Product Updates
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our monthly product update. View course
New - 5 Payroll CREDITS
Quarterly Payroll Product Update - May 2019
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly payroll update. We’ll take a deep dive into new payroll releases and show you what’s on the roadmap for the next 90 days. View course