- How to set up a Budget, populate it using the import template and update it directly in Xero's Budget Manager
- use filters to create a new Budget, and how to delete and copy Budgets
- use a Budget Variance Report and why
- use the Budget Summary Report and why
- make adjustments with the Export function in the Budget Manager
Using tools such as the Xero Budget Manager, can open up further discussions with your client's. We'll show you how to create and adjust Budgets, and run Reports using these figures in comparison with Actual figures.
Note: This is part of initial Xero Certification as Elective course or can be taken as part of maintaining Xero Certification.
Download the Quick reference guide for the course .
More courses you might be interested in
2 Advisor CREDITS
Find & Recode
Learn the fastest way to fix lots of coding errors quickly. View course
Get familiar with the important stuff. These are the essentials you need to know if you're going to work with Xero. View course
40 Advisor CREDITS
Xero Advisor Certification
Get a good grounding in the key principles to convert clients, work in Xero and analyse reports View course