- Add bank accounts and connect to a bank feed, or import statement lines.
- Reconcile invoices and bills to bank statement lines, manage advanced reconciliations, and make adjustments.
- Create spend and receive money transactions while reconciling the bank.
- Use bank rules and cash coding to quickly reconcile cash transactions.
- Use the Bank Reconciliation report to match the statement balance with the actual bank balance as per online banking.
Learn how to set up bank feeds in Xero and use the real time bank statement data to keep the accounts up to date in a couple of clicks.
- Chart of accounts
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
3 Advisor CREDITS
Monthly Product Updates
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our monthly product update. View course
New - 5 Payroll CREDITS
Quarterly Payroll Product Update - May 2019
Keep up with Xero's latest product updates and feature releases with our quarterly payroll update. We’ll take a deep dive into new payroll releases and show you what’s on the roadmap for the next 90 days. View course