Marketing funding to help grow your practice
One of the benefits of the Xero partner program is marketing funding to help your practice succeed.
Funding for gold and platinum partners
For gold and platinum partners in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, we’ll help fund pre-approved marketing activities.Learn about the Xero partner program
Promote your Xero partner status
The partner marketing fund supports activities that promote your practice’s status as a Xero partner.
How the partner marketing fund works
Dollar for dollar reimbursement for approved marketing
It’s best to apply for funding and gain pre-approval for your upcoming marketing spend on activities or events.
- Gold and platinum partners can claim up to $5,000 in a financial year for funding
- We’ll cover up to 50% of the cost of approved marketing activities up to the $5,000 limit
- Your marketing fund entitlement refreshes for every new financial year
- If you’ve got queries or need help, please check in with your Xero account manager
Using partner marketing funds
You can use the funds to attract new clients or raise awareness of Xero among your existing clients.
- Examples of what can be funded include the costs of advertising, editorial and Xero collateral; travel and accommodation are excluded
- Marketing activities must include a Xero partner badge, promote the benefits of Xero and, if possible, a call to action to visit xero.com
Four easy steps to receive marketing funding
Just follow these steps to apply for and receive reimbursement from the partner marketing fund.
Step 1. Apply for funding
Fill in the online application form before starting your activity. We’ll assess its eligibility and be in touch within five business days.Jump down to the application form
Step 2. Go ahead with your activity
Once you receive pre-approval for funding, you can get on with marketing with peace of mind. We’d love to see photos of your ads and events.Find resources for marketing your practice
Step 3. Share the details
Once your marketing activity is complete, send us the details, invoices from suppliers and bill us for the amount to be reimbursed.Read more in the marketing fund guide (PDF)
Step 4. Woohoo – money in the bank!
Once we’ve verified your invoices, we’ll process your reimbursement. Note that it can take up to 30 days before you receive payment.Plan more marketing: browse marketing guides for accountants
Partner marketing fund application form
Please complete this form before incurring any costs. We'll be in touch to assess your application.
Become a Xero partner
Join the Xero community of accountants and bookkeepers. Collaborate with your peers, support your clients and boost your practice.