1. This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 9am Thursday 19 May 2022 to 11:59pm on Friday 3 June 2022 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition:
a. an entrant (Eligible Entrant) must be a Xero subscriber with an active subscription to either one of (i) Starter, Standard or Premium Business Edition plan; or (ii) Non-GST Cashbook or GST Cashbook Partner Edition plan (a Subscription); and
b. the Subscription must be owned by a small or medium-sized business located in New Zealand (SMB) for the duration of the Competition Period.
3. For the purposes of the Competition, an Eligible Entrant is the SMB who owns the Xero billing account, and excludes any subscriber trialling an unpaid version of the Starter, Standard or Premium plan and any subscriber in arrears on their subscription payments (unless otherwise specified by Xero in writing).
4. To enter the Competition, the Eligible Entrant must complete the form on this page and answer the following question: “What is your favourite Xero feature that helps your business stay ahead?”
5. There is one (1) prize available to be won: one Matakana Honest Chocolat love & chocolate care package (approximate value $100) (Prize). Xero reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar product, if the stated Prize is unavailable at the time the Competition ends, or for any other reason at Xero’s discretion.
6. One (1) winner will be drawn from all eligible entries following the end of the Competition Period and before Friday 10 June 2022 (Winner).
7. The Winner will be notified by phone, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and that Winner has not responded within three business days, or that Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
8. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winner’s requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
9. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits, and cannot be split.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero disclaims any and all warranties (express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability. Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
11. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
12. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each entrant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information, please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
15. The Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Honest Chocolat.