Subject to these Conversion Terms, the Conversion to Xero Program is offered free to potential New Zealand-based Xero customers that want to subscribe to the Xero NZ Business Edition of Xero (“You”) and wish to use the conversion service described below (Conversion). The Conversion to Xero Program is not available in conjunction with any other offer (including but not limited to any discounts, free offer periods, trials or promo codes).
Once a Conversion has been completed, You will be notified via email at the contact email specified in the Conversion sign-up process on Jet Convert’s website. The new Xero NZ Business Edition subscription that has been created by Jet Convert at the completion of a Conversion will be transferred back to You via the subscriber email address specified during the Conversion sign-up process on Jet Convert’s website.
Additional terms and conditions
1. Xero does not make any representations or warranties in relation to the Conversion services undertaken by Jet Convert in connection with the Conversion to Xero Program or otherwise.
2. You must not resell the Conversion service that is being subsidised by Xero.
3. The Conversion to Xero Program is offered for a standard conversion service to Xero NZ Business Edition only. If you select an additional or premium service, You may still use the Conversion to Xero Program however You will be invoiced by Jet Convert for the increased cost relating to the additional or premium service provided. Xero is not liable to make any contribution directly to you.
5. Xero provides no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the converted data in the Xero organisation following the Conversion. For example, You will need to compare the trial balance information in Your former accounting platform and in Xero and confirm the data that has been converted is indeed what You expect.
6. You warrant that You have the right to provide data in connection with a Conversion to Xero and Jet Convert, as applicable and to otherwise instruct the completion of a Conversion.
7. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Conversion to Xero Program (including for the avoidance of doubt or any Conversion completed in connection with the Conversion to Xero Program).
8. Xero may terminate or vary the Conversion to Xero Program at any time in its absolute discretion by notice on its website.
9. These Conversion Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand.