The data team creates, manages and delivers a wide range of data services. It’s Xero’s centre of expertise for data architecture, data modelling, machine learning, ethical data usage, ecosystem analytics, and artificial intelligence service design.
As a graduate, you’ll spend the year rotating through the data team’s pod and functional areas, gaining hands-on experience into what each area does and how they work. At the end of the year, these rotations will help inform your decision about your career path at Xero.
Along the journey, mentors will aid your personal growth and development by providing feedback and teaching technical skills. Through this process, you’ll form strong relationships with your colleagues and peers, equipping you for an exciting career at Xero.
What you get
As a data graduate, you’ll get:
- three rotations across data teams in your grad year
- access to learning programs to build on your professional and technical skills
- support from your mentors, managers and the grad team
- networking opportunities across our global teams
What we’d like to see from you
- be able to write high-quality reproducible and testable code
- have a passion for solving difficult problems, learning new things and collaborating with your team
- be a self-starter who’s comfortable taking the initiative
- be comfortable working with teams across different time zones
If this sounds like you, get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
Applications for our 2025 program opening soon
Data graduate: Melbourne
Questions? Send us a message!
Keen to understand the program in more detail? Or have questions about the application process? Send us an email at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and we'll get back to you to run through anything you need once applications open mid-July 2023