Xero owner-manager scholarship Terms and Conditions
Registration for the Xero owner-manager scholarship draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
About the prize:
Xero is awarding three scholarships of $10,000 each towards The Icehouse’s Owner Manager Programme 2020 and 2021 intakes. The scholarship cannot be used for any other Icehouse products or services.
Eligible entries are all business owners who register via the Apply Now button on the website www.xero.com/nz/campaigns/scholarships/small-business no later than the campaign deadline of 30th June 2020.
The candidates must meet Icehouse’s minimum criteria for acceptance onto the Owner Manager Programme.
• By registering for the competition, shortlisted entrants agree to their details being passed to Icehouse and that they will be contacted by a representative of the Icehouse to further discuss the Icehouse offering. There is no obligation to purchase any Icehouse products or services.
• Xero and Icehouse reserve the right to name the winners in public communications including, but not limited to, social media and media releases.
Selection and announcement of winners:
• The winners will be selected by Xero under controlled conditions and in consultation with Icehouse from the pool of all eligible entrants. If there are not three suitable entrants, Xero reserves the right not to award a scholarship and to reopen the campaign.
• All entrants will be assessed against the core criteria for acceptance onto the Owner Manager Programme and those defined in conjunction with Xero.
• The winners will be announced in July 2020.
• The prize must be redeemed within three months of the date on which the winners are announced by enrolling for any Owner Manager Programme starting between 1 June 2020 and October 2021.
• The Icehouse standard terms and conditions apply.
• The prize is not transferable in any respect.