This competition (Competition) is conducted by Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758) (Xero), and is open from 5:00pm (NZT) on Wednesday 17 July 2019 until 5:00pm (NZT) on 31 July 2019 (Competition Period). By entering the Competition, entrants (Entrant, You or Your) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms).
To enter the Competition, an Entrant must:
a. be a New Zealand resident and over the age of 18;
b. answer the question “What are you doing to help reduce your plastic footprint?" in the comments section on Xero’s Facebook post (Answer);
c. follow Xero’s Facebook page; and
d. comply with these Terms,
3. Xero’s decisions on all matters relating to this Competition (including eligibility of entries and the operation of the draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. One (1) winner will be chosen at random by Xero from the Entrants that have met the Entry Criteria (Winner).
5. The draw will be conducted at XERO ONE, 19-23 Taranaki St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand by 5pm on 1 August 2019. The Winner will be notified by Xero via the Facebook post and via the direct message function on the draw date. The Winner must respond to this message by providing their preferred New Zealand postal address. In the event the Winner does not respond by 8 August 2019, their prize will be forfeited without further notice and redrawn to identify another Winner.
6. The Winner will receive one (1) of each of the following prizes (collectively valued at approximately NZ$220):
a. Xero Cuppa Cup;
b. Xero Tote Bag;
c. peanut butter from Fix & Fogg;
d. a NZ$100 gift voucher from Give Plant;
e. beeswax food wrap from LilyBee Wrap;
f. honey from Hunt & Gather Bee Co;
g. stainless steel pegs and reusable straws from CaliWoods; and
h. a NZ$50 gift voucher from dontbeadoormat,
(together, the Prize).
7. As the Prize is provided by third parties, Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet Your requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose.
8. The Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. There will be a limit of one entry per New Zealand resident. Xero employees are not eligible to enter the draw.
9. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the Competition including but not limited to comments, recordings, documents, images and/or the Answer (Content). Xero shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the fullest extent permitted by law. Xero may remove, decline to publish, and/or invalidate any Content/entry without notice for any reason whatsoever. You warrant and agree that:
a. You will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that Xero may deem is in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, or Content that Xero otherwise deems as inappropriate;
b. the Content is Your original artistic work and that does not infringe the rights of any third party. To the extent it is not, you will obtain prior consent and agreement to these Terms from the owner(s) of any intellectual property that subsists in the Content; and
c. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, You agree to indemnify Xero for any breach of this clause 9.
10. As a condition of entering this Competition, each Entrant licenses and grants Xero, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the Content for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restrictions on use, attribution or liability.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or Prize.
13. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.