Xero Assistance Programme Auckland extension terms and conditions
- This Xero Assistance Programme extension (Extension) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 12:00am on 4 November 2021 to 11:59 on 31 December 2021 (the Extension Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Extension and/or review and update these terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion.
- To be eligible to use this Extension, users must be an owner, director or founder of a small business based in the wider Auckland region (Eligible User).
- The Extension entitles an Eligible User to access 3 free sessions of free and confidential counselling through Benestar via the Xero Assistance Programme (Service) during the Extension Period.
- The Extension cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split. The Extension cannot be transferred from an Auckland based business owner to any other business owner outside of Auckland.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Extension.
- By entering the Extension, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Xero and Benestar solely for the purposes of administering the Service provided through the Xero Assistance Programme. Xero does not collect any identifiable information from Benestar once an Eligible User engages with the Service, but will be provided with de-identified information about total Service usage numbers.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.