It’s important to read and understand these requirements before applying.
To be eligible for funding, you’ll need to meet the requirements below:
- You must have already signed a local adoption agreement. If you’re unsure, you can get more information here.
- You must apply for funding before 13 April 2023.
How much funding will I have access to?
We’ll cover up to 50% of your approved marketing activity (max $3,000 New Zealand dollars including local taxes) in the first 12 months of PKF becoming a global partner. Funding can go towards more than one piece of marketing activity, but must total no more than $3,000.
- If you apply between now and 14 September 2022 you will be entitled to NZD $3,000 of co-marketing funds
- If you apply between 15 September 2022 and 13 April 2023 you will be entitled to NZD $2,000 of co-marketing funds
Once I’m approved, what supporting documents do I need to provide?
Make sure you have the following:
- An invoice for 50% of the marketing activity (max NZD$3,000 including local taxes)*
- Paid vendor invoices
- A link, photo, or screenshot of your completed marketing activity
*Please address invoices to Xero
What marketing activities will be approved?
There are a number of activities we’ll fund and some we won’t. At a minimum all marketing activity must include the Xero global partner logo.
What marketing activities will not be approved?
There are also a number of activities we won’t fund.
Where can I find information on correct use of the Xero global partner badge?
The Xero global partner badge on promotional materials reflects on our business and yours. Please follow the Xero partner brand guidelines when choosing the size, clear space, logo colors, badges, and ribbons.
Note that the Xero logo may not be used by itself.
When conducting any co-branded marketing, make sure you reference the following:
Where can I get help?
If you can’t find the answers you need here, please contact your Xero account manager.
The legal need-to-knows
Staying within the law
All advertisements must comply with applicable laws and it is the partner’s responsibility to ensure that all activities comply with these laws. Advertisements must not breach another person’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Any marketing activity that promotes Xero, or is funded in part or whole by Xero, needs to be Xero-specific and cannot mention other accounting software products. Xero branding must appear in all activities and needs to follow our brand guidelines.
Your legal liability
Approval of an activity by Xero does not imply acknowledgment of legal compliance.
Please make sure that activities:
- do not bring Xero into disrepute
- are not misleading or deceptive in any way
Read the marketing fund guidelines, brand guidelines, and legal requirements, before applying.