Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.
Partner Sales Intern
Sales | Singapore, Singapore
Who are we?
Xero is an innovative cloud software company taking on the world of accounting for small businesses. We are continuing to expand our footprint in Asia.
We’ve been shaking up the accounting software industry since 2006 with our beautiful, user-friendly cloud-based accounting solutions. We want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. Our software allows small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere. Innovation is in our DNA. Creating and implementing game-changing ideas is what drives and inspires us.
This is an exciting internship opportunity for final year and penultimate year university students, recent grads or young professionals with 12-18 months work experience who want to join a fast-paced cloud technology company. You will become Xero certified and help the team grow our base of active partners (accountants). In this role, you’ll be an essential member of our team as the first point of call for new partners signing up to become part of the Xero Partner Program.
What you’ll do
- Help identify and qualify new partner leads by conducting research, attending events, and visiting accounting firms who have not yet signed up to Xero’s Partner Program
- Become Xero certified and help our team respond to inbound sales inquiries
- Undertake outbound calls to existing clients to increase the response to campaigns, events and training opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Operations to update the CRM system with all client communication to ensure it is always accurate and up-to-date
- Help out at Xero Sales events
- Lend general sales support to help keep our Asia Sales team running smoothly
What you’ll bring with you
- You are final or penultimate year student, or you have already completed a BA or MA Degree in Accounting or Business (or another related field) from a recognised University
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self motivated, resilient and determined to succeed
- Previous work or internship experience in Sales in a high growth technology company is a plus
- An excellent work ethic, energy, passion and determination to succeed
What we offer:
We’re offering a competitive internship remuneration package of S$1,200 per month and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career and be the best you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key player in making a real difference to small businesses in Asia. To peak inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply before Monday 18th Feb with your CV and cover letter!