Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.
Regional Director, West
Sales | San Francisco, United States
Regional Director, West
Small business makes the world go round – it’s the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
How you’ll make an impact
This role is responsible for managing, growing and developing a sales territory within the Americas while working with the Sr. Account Managers to drive the sales strategy in this region.
This role is a key team member to the Partner Sales Leadership team in the Americas
Success looks like
- Meeting monthly revenue targets
- 360 Feedback from Team Members
- Execution of GTM strategy
What you’ll do
- People Management of the partner sales team.
- Leadership of local team culture & environment.
- Sales management of territory including planning, forecasting and execution.
- Driving collaboration with other partner resources such as education.
- Contribute to and driving the GTM strategy in region.
- This role will be responsible for the success of the regional sales team.
- Coaching and mentoring of local partner sales team.
- Performance reviews and development for all regional staff.
- Recruitment and management of partner organizations (accounting and bookkeeping firms).
- Relationship management of key accounts for the region.
- Development and management of Partner Program for the region.
- Delivery of Xero introductory events to prospective partners.
- Continually educate organizations on all available partner resources.
- Ensure all sales calls and tickets are responded to effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure a formal account engagement plan is developed and continually reviewed.
- Monitor organizations progress through the sales cycle.
- Ensure CRM system is updated with all client communications.
- Work closely with Enablement to deliver marketing business plan.
- Provide region updates at weekly Sales Leadership Meetings.
What you’ll bring with you
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- The ability to influence and drive sales
- Solid industry knowledge, contacts and networks
- Strong sales and people leadership skills and experience
- Ability to create a quick and strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Process driven and willing to take ownership
- Passion and desire to make a difference
- Proven experience in a sales leadership role with proven ability to increase sales through the development of high performance teams and effective sales processes
- Strong knowledge of the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS models, SaaS metrics, and online sales models
- Indefatigable drive and demonstrably effective sales leadership methodologies
It’s time to introduce yourself
Now that we’ve caught your attention, it’s time to catch ours. Please apply if you:
Love doing #beautiful work – contribute to a beautiful experience for our customers.
Show your passion for the #human side of software development through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations small business owners.
Seek the #challenge of complex technical problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.
#Champion creative development by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable work from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.