AU Roadshow Passport Competition
Prize on offer:
Win one of five 100,000 Qantas Points.
Entry to the competition is by collecting 5 stamps/signatures from 5 separate participating exhibitors at each location of Roadshow. Once collected the stamps/signatures must be verified by a Xero employee to review and enter them into the draw using the lead capture system. The winners must be an active Qantas Business Rewards member.
Prize competition terms and conditions
1. The AU Roadshow Passport competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero Australia Pty Limited (ABN 89 124 215 247), with its registered office at 260 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, Melbourne VIC 3122 (Xero), and is open from 12:00am on 7 February 2023 to 11:59pm on 28 February 2023 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must:
- Be a Xero Accounting or Bookkeeping Partner
- Register as a delegate for the 2023 AU Roadshow
- Attend one of the 17 AU Roadshows in person.
- Must be a Qantas Business Rewards member
3. Xero employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. In order to enter the Competition, a Eligible Entrant must (a) collect a Xero provided Roadshow Passport at the Roadshow; (b) get five stamps in the Roadshow Passport from five different app partners; and (c) submit the Roadshow Passport to a Xero staff member at the Roadshow.
5. There is a limit of one entry per Eligible Entrant.
6. Eligible Entrants will have a chance to win 100,000 Qantas points (Prize). There are five Prizes available to be won.
7. The estimated maximum notional value of each Prize is AU$ 2,000 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (as fully defined in the terms and conditions of the program available at qantas.com/terms. The maximum notional value of each Prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a Winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Qantas. Neither Xero nor Qantas accept responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of each Prize.
8. Five winners will be drawn from all correct entries following the end of the Competition Period and no later than 17 March 2023 (Winner/s).
9. The Winner/s will be notified by phone and email, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and a Winner has not responded within three (3) business days, or a Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
10. Names of the Winner/s will be published on Xero’s website at https://www.xero.com/au/events/roadshow-australia/ on 17th March 2023.
11. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
14. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
15. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each Participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
16. The Winner agrees that Xero may withdraw the Winner’s right to their Prize if:
- Xero’s name is, or is likely to be in Xero’s reasonable opinion, damaged or brought into disrepute or ridicule by the Winner or by being associated with the Winner; or
17. The Winner is involved directly or indirectly in any situation (whether the relevant situation occurred before, during or after the Competition Period) which brings, or in the reasonable opinion of Xero is likely to bring, any of the Winner, Xero or the Competition into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
19. In the event that a Prize is redeemed for Reward travel, the winners should be aware that the number of Reward flight seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Reward seats available. The winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of Reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.