Terms and Conditions for Xero global small business survey June 2017
Xero Global Small Business Survey – Offer Terms & Conditions
2. The Offer will remain valid until 16 June 2017 (for Xero Subscribers located in the United Kingdom and United States) and 23 June 2017 (for Xero Subscribers located in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia)(Offer Period). By taking up the Offer during the Offer Period, subject to Your continued compliance with the Offer Criteria set out at 4 below, You will receive a 100 percent discount (Discount) on Your Xero Business Edition subscription for 1 month applicable to the billing period between 1-31 July 2017 (Discount Period) following Your completion of the Survey in accordance with these Terms. Immediately following the Discount Period, Your subscription fee will revert to the full subscription price for the Xero Business Edition Subscription.
3. The 100 percent discount described in these Terms is specific to Your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription, it does not apply to payroll or any fees associated with add-on applications, and is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including promotional periods from Xero.
4. To be eligible for the Offer, You must meet the following criteria:
a. You must be the owner of the Xero Subscription linked to email address of the recipient of the Survey;
b. You must fully and truthfully complete the Survey to Xero’s satisfaction during the Offer Period only;
c You must provide your express consent to receive the Discount;
d. You must not be a Xero Partner (as defined in Xero’s Partner Agreement) or a Xero employee;
f. You must comply with these Terms at all times,
(together, the Offer Criteria).
5. If You meet the Offer Criteria You may, in Xero’s sole discretion, be approved to receive the Discount. Any Survey completed outside the Offer Period will not be valid and You will not be eligible to redeem the Discount.
6. The Discount will only be applied to one of Your Xero ‘organisations’ (being the organisation that was first created on Your Xero Subscription). The Discount will be applied to the value of plan for the Xero ‘organisation’ at the time you receive Xero’s email invitation to take part in the Offer (it will not be applied to the value of any upgraded plans after this date). The Offer is non-transferable. You agree You will not share the Survey with any third party. The Offer has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
7. You may be required by Xero to provide evidence that You meet, or have met, the Offer Criteria.
8. Xero may terminate, vary or add to the Offer Criteria, or impose limitations and exclusions in relation to the Offer, or any benefits related to the Offer, at any time in its sole discretion. Xero reserves the right to vary or terminate the Offer generally, or Your approval to participate in the Offer, at any time.
9. Upon Your satisfactory completion of the Survey in accordance with clause 4(b), Xero will manually apply the Discount to Your Xero Business Subscription in accordance with clause 2. Xero reserves the right to cancel Your participation in the Offer should Your Xero Business Edition subscription become inactive or be downgraded at any time prior to the Offer Period or prior to Your completion of the Survey during the Offer Period.
10. You acknowledge and agree that You will only use Xero Business Edition for Your own lawful internal business purposes and You will not share or on-sell the subscription to any other party.
12. All content provided as part of the Offer is general in nature and should not be taken as professional taxation, financial, business or legal advice. Xero recommends that Subscribers always obtain specific and detailed professional advice about any proposed business activity.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Offer or Survey.
14. These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.