What does my registration include?
Xero Canada (Software) Ltd. ("Xero") is excited to welcome you to the Xero Golf Classic. Your registration includes entry for up to sixteen people (including yourself) to participate in a round of golf at Glen Abbey Golf Club, 1333 Dorval Drive, Oakville ON L6M 4G2 on July 19, 2022 (“Venue”), as well as a lunch and dinner at the Venue.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions will apply to all attendees of the Xero Golf Classic (including, but not limited to, the lunch and dinner) (collectively, the "Event"). By registering, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any attendees that you enter into the Event.
- To be eligible to register for this Event you must have received an email from an @xero.com email address, with the subject line “You’re invited: Xero Golf Classic”, or, as determined by Xero in its sole discretion, been provided with any other written communication inviting registration.
- Xero reserves the right to reject your registration, and any part of your registration including any individual attendees, at any time in its sole discretion, including without limitation circumstances where the Event has reached the maximum number of registered attendees, as determined by Xero. If your registration is rejected by Xero, your sole remedy shall be a refund of your pre-paid registration fee, if any.
- You agree to comply with all instructions issued by Xero or the Venue management in relation to the Event. Participation in the Event is subject to any rules and regulations of Venue, including, but not limited to, any dress codes; the Venue's policies on removal of any signs, displays or advertising on the Venue property; and the Venue's policies on its logo and branding usage. Outside food and beverages are not permitted at the Venue.
- Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, attendees, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, including cancellation of the Event, in each case without liability.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, all guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature in connection with the Event are expressly excluded by Xero.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, theft, or any other loss, damage, cost of expense arising out of or in connection with the Event.
- In addition to complying with any health and safety policies that Xero or the Venue may communicate to you prior to, or during, the Event in order to promote the wellbeing of Event attendees and staff, you must comply with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, codes, rules, regulations, ordinances and orders of governmental authorities in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NO AFFILIATION WITH PROSPER CANADA: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE (I) THAT THE EVENT IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH, ENDORSED, SPONSORED, OR ADMINISTERED BY PROSPER CANADA; (II) PROSPER CANADA AND XERO ARE WHOLLY SEPARATE ENTITIES WITHOUT AFFILIATION; (III) ANY DONATIONS TO PROSPER CANADA SHALL BE PROVIDED DIRECTLY TO PROSPER CANADA, NOT XERO; AND (IV) ANY CHARITABLE RECEIPTS FOR DONATIONS PROVIDED TO PROSPER CANADA SHALL BE PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY PROSPER CANADA, NOT XERO. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM DAMAGES OF ANY KIND AGAINST XERO OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH DONATIONS TO PROSPER CANADA, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles.
You should read that policy as it sets out how we use the personal information we collect from you.
By registering for the Event, you acknowledge that there may be filming, sound recording and photography at the Event. You give Xero and its affiliates unrestricted permission and irrevocable consent to photograph and film you, and to record your voice, and use your picture, photograph and other reproductions of your physical likeness and sound (including as edited by or on behalf of Xero) for any legitimate marketing purpose by or on behalf of Xero and its affiliates to the extent permitted by applicable law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release Xero, its successors, assigns and licensees from and against any and all claims and expenses whatsoever, at law or in equity, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, which you may, or shall hereafter have arising out of Xero’s use as herein provided and/or use by any third-party with or without Xero’s consent.